This is the Message Centre for Blondie

Welcome to H2G2...

Post 1

Shorty

Well the intro says it all really smiley - smiley Hi, my names Shorty and I am one of the Assistant Community Editors (or ACE for short) here at the guide. One of our jobs is to welcome all the newcomers and make them feel at homesmiley - winkeye Feel free to look around the place and join in and stuff. If you need any help feel free to ask and we will do our best to help. Also if you visit my homepage by clicking on my name you will find lots of links to various parts of H2G2 and all the other ACE's homepages.

Hope you enjoy your stay and hopefully I will see you around.

Always keep a smiley - fish and a towel handysmiley - smiley

Shorysmiley - winkeye

Welcome to H2G2...

Post 2

Blondie

Hello Shorty, Thanks for the welcome.
I have a funny feeling that I am going to be sorry that I asked, but what's the fish mean and why do I need a towel???

Welcome to H2G2...

Post 3

Shorty

Get hold of a copy of "The Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy" by Douglas Adams and all will become clear smiley - smiley

Welcome to H2G2...

Post 4

Blondie

Well, As I told Mr. Bald Bloke, that might be a lot to ask from a blonde chick. Oh pluh-eeze don't make me read a real book!
I only have time to read Vogue and Cosmo! smiley - smiley

Why do you call yourself shorty? smiley - winkeye

Welcome to H2G2...

Post 5

Shorty

Well you don't have to read, they are avaialable on cassette so you can just listen smiley - winkeye And I'm called Shorty because I'm 7' 6"...no, wait thats not right, It's because I'm a bit small LOL smiley - winkeye

Welcome to H2G2...

Post 6

Blondie

LOL! I was curious to "see" how you'd answer that question!! smiley - smiley
The mind reels with possibilities .... but I'll be nice since it's Easter Sunday and all! smiley - smiley

Okay, good, I can listen instead of read. I wouldn't want to strain myself by reading actual words, since BIG words in particular give me a headache. smiley - winkeye Unless the book has lots of pictures ....? smiley - winkeye

I retieved your e-mail address from your web site. Do you want only blonde jokes, or do you want dirty animated .gif's too? smiley - smiley I get ALL kinds of jokes, some clean enough to forward to mom, some that I only open during off hours when I am sure no one is around. I have a lot of (US President) Bill Clinton jokes ... but most of those are "dirty" .jpeg's having to do with his well-known hobby. . So, how risque is your sense of humor?

And I noticed your Virtual Shatner! Good one! I forwarded that URL to my joke distribution list. Yes, I do know the original Star Trek. I had the hots for Captain Kirk when I was a little kid. The reruns of that show seem kind of funny now, with those corny special effects or lack thereof. The transporter was a fancy effect in the 60's. Wow, do I feel old

Welcome to H2G2...

Post 7

Shorty

Ooooh, I've always wanted a blonde to send me dirty E-mails smiley - winkeye. I'm as warped as they come so feel free to send anything you want LOL.

Welcome to H2G2...

Post 8

Blondie

Okay, I'll add you to my "all access" joke list, meaning you will get even the filthy ones! smiley - smiley When I send you one, I'll identify myself as Blondie from h2g2 so you'll know that it isnt' spam.

Welcome to H2G2...

Post 9

Shorty

Cool smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Blondie

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more