This is the Message Centre for PhyreSeed

It's coming to be that time again..

Post 1

PhyreSeed

So, another few months to go until the (in-) famous BurningMan festival.. i'm slowly gearing up for it.. I have about 30 good ideas that I'd like to put together and take with me this year, but due to time and money restrictions, I'll be lucky if I can get 3 or 4 of them together in time..

Currently in the works:

The BurningGuy (not to be confused with the BurningMan):
A 10-12ft high puppet mounted on a backpack. He will have fully articulated limbs (arms and legs) and will spew SMOKE and FLARES from his hands and head. He will be illuminated by break-and-shake necklaces during the evening hours of Fri, Sat, and Sun of the Burn.

Shark Attack!:I will be mounting a large gray fin to the top of an old RC car and terrorizing random folk with it.. it (may/will) be illuminated as well.. it's not the drugs.. it's just you.

The Information Oasis:
An oasis-like structure consisting solely of CD's and PVC made to resemble a palm tree, a bush, and a lake.. with any luck, I will also be able to complete 'Sparky'.. a silicon-based lifeform that will inhabit the Oasis.. he may be seen to be fishing, or making obscene gestures ( i haven't decided yet ). Walk up and say 'HI'..

What I AM:
A structure of indescribable shape (i don't know yet) that will ne made of CD's (again) glued back-to-back and marked with messages similar to these: -->>'I AM NOT my house'; 'I AM NOT my car'; 'I AM NOT what you think of me'<<-- on one side; and on the other -->> "i am MY DREAMS"; "i am MY GOALS" ; "i am WHAT I THINK OF ME".<<--
There will be spaces left blank and a pen provided for participation by all. I hope to be able to display this in a gallery here in Sacramento, CA.

Look for me on the Playa.. I will be carrying a bag of goodies for anyone who wants to ask for them..

Key: Complain about this post

It's coming to be that time again..

More Conversations for PhyreSeed

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more