A Conversation for Runescape

Peer Review: A9671367 - Runescape

Post 1

AeronLaffere

Entry: Runescape - A9671367
Author: AeronLaffere - U3307955

This is an important entry forall MMORPG players.

A9671367 - Runescape

Post 2

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

Hi there, Aeron! I left a message for you on your other thread, with some links for you to check out, so that you can get a better idea of what we're looking for here in Peer Review.

smiley - cheers
Mikey

A9671367 - Runescape

Post 3

Mina

Hi Aeron, is there anything about that particular age that make people want to stop playing these sorts of games? I'm in my mid 30s and still play them, and I know people now in their 40s who do.

I'm not sure what links Mikey has shown you, as I can't find the thread mentioned, but this entry doesn't quite fit in with our Guidelines. It is a promising start though, do you think you'd want to put in some more work on this?

If not, it doesn't matter - your entry will always be part of h2g2, but this area is for work intended to be edited and published via the Front Page, so the 'rules' have to be a bit stricter.

A9671367 - Runescape

Post 4

Bored in Hicktown

For this entry I suggest maybe posting the available skills and some of the things you can use them for. Such as magic, ranging, fletching, etc. You could also mention (by my personal request only) that firemaking, slaying, and farming are easily the three most useless skills in the game. I mean come on...is growing corn really worth all that time?! Anyway, go into finer detail. That's all I have to say. and if you are ever on, add xian120. Thanks. smiley - ok

A9671367 - Runescape

Post 5

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Hiya. Is this guide entry going to be updated any further?

It seems an interesting topic, but you'd certainly need much more data included in it.

Do you need any help?

A9671367 - Runescape

Post 6

U168592

Author last posted 3 March. Now been in PR two months.

Suggest Flea Market.

A9671367 - Runescape

Post 7

Skankyrich [?]

Don't think there's enough here for the FM, to be honest - back to entry would be more suitable.

A9671367 - Runescape

Post 8

echomikeromeo

I agree with Rich.

I don't envy the person who does decides to undertake the entry on Runescape, though!

A9671367 - Runescape

Post 9

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Agreed, seconded, thirdedsmiley - ok

Added to Databasesmiley - biro

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Runescape

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more