This is the Message Centre for phrawzty

Capoeira

Post 1

Ashley

First of all on behalf of Sam and myself (Assistant Editors) welcome aboard. The Aces will be around soon to help you out and show you around.

Enjoy.

Capoeira - the greatest sport one could ask for.

Capoeira

Post 2

phrawzty

Thanks for the welcome wagon - it's nice to be noticed, hehe.

Woohoo! I'm noticing more and more nodes around here with references to Capoeira - this makes me very happy. smiley - smiley

The actual Capoeira node itself isn't all that tight - this makes me slightly less happy. I wrote a good follow-up in the discussion area. Hopefully, people will read it along with the entry.

Axé!

Post 3

SkyMan

I read you follow up and it was very good indeed!
Sure am glad to find other Capoeiristas here on h2g2!
Now for a question if you don't mind:
Do you, being both dj and capoeirista and all, know of where one could get hold of a good capoeira dance-remix(dance as in disco(rave/rance/etc.)?

Axé e bem vindo!

-SkyMan

Axé!

Post 4

Researcher 159619

I've been looking for Capoeira remixes for quite some time. I've worked on a few locally, but nothing professional. It seems that, as a candidate for remixing, Capoeira hasn't hit the lime light yet. The soundtrack from "Only The Strong" has a tune or two on it, but neither are that great.

I once heard a trip-hop tune that had an "electric Berimbau" on it - what an interesting sound!

If i find any more information about remixes of this nature, i'll be sure to post about it.

Axé!

Post 5

phrawzty

That last message, from Researcher 159619, is actaully from me. Oops, my bad.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for phrawzty

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more