This is the Message Centre for Codename Nomad

guhh

Post 1

Codename Nomad

well, here i go again. i'm a boyfriend again. let's hope I don't screw up too terribly bad this time. not much to say on the subject that i haven't said before; i met christina, i ignored christina for a while, christina ambushed me one day and said hi, i started lookin at her, she started lookin at me, i fell in love with her. and, sure as anything, she falls straight away in love with me. leaves her jerk boyfriend, but aaa, plot twist! she goes home to california, and doesn't have her computer for, like, 3 more days now... and that's one of the only ways we have to communicate, besides the costly phone. but i love her so much.. she's so perfect. she kisses when there should be a kiss, she hugs all the time, and just when i feel insecure, she tells me she loves me. ohh, i hope i don't screw this one up... it's about time i had someone worthy of my starship titanic flight jacket. i love her so much. and chrissie, on the off chance that you read this, i love you, bumble fly. =D

guhh

Post 2

Renny

*smiles softly* I love you too, superhero.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Codename Nomad

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more