This is the Message Centre for Codename Nomad

Post 1

Codename Nomad

Had another odd dream last night. Looks like this is just turning into a dream journal. My great grandmother, in the dream, was vacuuming a bookstore, and when finding me there, gave me a beaded white purse, with a snappy top thing. You know, the twisty metal knobs that act as a latch. The kind that always delighted me as a child when I managed to figure out the mysterious mechanism that opened it. Well, me and I think two other people started traveling around. My great grandmother had told me, you see, that it was a magical purse for carrying seashells in. You get a memory, put it in the seashell (?) and then the purse magically grows or shrinks to accomodate the size of the shell. This all seemed very good and logical to me. So like I said, me and persons A and B are traveling around, going to all sorts of places, a playground, a murder scene, and everywhere that there is memory, I find a creek nearby with seashells, and I put them in the purse. This probably stems from the fact that last night I was working on the character, Blue Mermaid, who wears a seashell around her neck. I'll probably incorporate this purse of memory shells into her character - burst a shell open, the memory floods out, disorient enemy, whatever. She wears a shell around her neck that contains the memory of the Ice Age, given to her by the Norse. So that's her trump card. Her only desire is to see the world end in ice. Well, I'm rambling. About the time I picked up the shell at the murder scene, I woke up, and a telemarketer called. Then I realized it was 2 PM and I jumped online to see if Christina was here. She wasn't, and still isn't, so I'm guessing she's gone to the staffing place, or she's in the pool, or something. But I do hope she's thinking of me, wherever she is, and I do hope she's safe.

Post 2

Renny

That >is< an odd dream. Interesting, though. I like the idea of memory shells.

*smiles* I am nearly always thinking of you, love.

*kiss*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Codename Nomad

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more