Post 1

Bob the Cactus

This is a recipe I got from my brother.

What you'll need:

Several long thin strips of boneless, skinless chicken breast
Soy sauce
Tabasco sauce
Powdered curry
Worstechechire Sauce (no, I do NOT know how to spell that word. Do you?)
A skillet
Cooking spray
A stove
Other useful things like knives, spoons, a bowl, and whatever else you might think you need.

Take the above-mentioned sauces and combine them in a bowl. It's up to you which you put in first, in what order, and how much of each sauce you use, but use all of the sauces. It's generally good to stick with very little of the tabasco; it's quite intrusive.
Taste the sauce to see if it's edible; if not, add more of something.

Stick the chicken breasts into the sauce and let them sit there and soak for a bit. Then, stick them into the pan and cook until they're done cooking. Then add the sauce to the skillet and simmer for a little while.

That's it. This is good when served with a cold beer and a side of veggies or noodles.

Enjoy!

Bob the Cactus

Random Spice Chicken

Post 2

Dudemeister

What's "cooking spray"? Sounds like something dumped on your kitchen by low flying crop dusters.

Random Spice Chicken

Post 3

Bob the Cactus

It's stuff that prevents the chicken from sticking to your skillet. Like PAM or something (which is very, very different from SPAM.)

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more