This is the Message Centre for Lord Falk LeGrey

PP!!

Post 1

Alien

Warning: h2g2 is highly addictive... And don't ask me why I'm writing in English... Kuuluu... Tänne tulee kumminkin joku ACE toivottelemaan tervetuloa ja tarjoilemaan linkkejä mutta mun sivulla on kanssa jotain... Ja se mistä haluun infota on Damogran - jos meet sinne niin älä ihmettele kun oon esittäytyny olevani The Ambassador of Those Who Carry Shovels... Ja linkitin sut nimellä The Master of Those Who Carry Shovels... Jos ei haittaa... smiley - smiley Hmm... Gotta go, have fun!! smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

PP!!

Post 2

Lord Falk LeGrey

PP!!
Everything presents as it beeing a cosmic blur but I'm about alive.
Have know this site better.
Damogran??
=)

PP!!

Post 3

Alien

You haven't heard about Damogran and the Royal Court of Queen bluDragon?? It's around here somewhere... My page contains links... I think... I see no ACE has stopped by yet... I guess they will... BTW, there's a nice new picture in A.L.I.E.N.S. that might interest you... smiley - winkeye I'm trying to get some e-mails sent soon too... smiley - smiley PP!! smiley - smiley

PS. Like snow??
PP!S. Hint: use this smiley smiley - smiley instead of this =)... =) doesn't change into a pretty picture... smiley - smiley

=| -?

Post 4

Arnold, Friget, Dwiezel and Strilla

What am I? If you're the Ambassador of those who carry the shovels and LeGrey is the Master of those who carry shovels, then I'm... what? I'm what! Good, now I know what I am. I'm what.
You're welcome! smiley - smiley

=| -?

Post 5

Alien

You can be whatever you want to be... The Respected Buttonist of Those Who Carry Shovels... Ignore that... I was mean and stole the Ambassador-title, but I was here first... =Þ smiley - smiley

=| -?

Post 6

I've found my identity!!! I'm The One Who Carries the Shovel And At The Same Time Pushes Buttons.Beat that! smiley - winkeye
Have a nice day!

Grand Shovel Falk

Post 7

Lord Falk LeGrey

Do not touch the buttons! Oh My God! What have you've done?!? You throw Kenny out from the airlock... :Þ
I got 8 good seats on Mission To Mars... There is a choise go...?
PP!!
See ya... when Yog-Sothoth laughs... smiley - winkeye

Shovel Emporium

Post 8

Lord Falk LeGrey

All what you can know about shovels and more... smiley - smiley
Waiting for the call.

Shovel Emporium

Post 9

Alien

smiley - smiley

Shovel Emporium

Post 10

smiley - bigeyes Did I miss something...?

Shovel Emporium

Post 11

Alien

I don't know. Did you? LeGrey left you a message too didn't he?

Shovel Emporium

Post 12

Did he? Don't recall. Maybe he did. smiley - smiley
Use your brown napkin. smiley - smiley

Shovel Emporium

Post 13

Alien

In the forum on your own page... Shovel Co... Ask him... I don't know anything... smiley - smiley

And what *are* those freaky comments you end all your messages with?? It's not nice to read freaky comments if they don't make any sense... An example of an understandable freaky comment: "Look, he hasn't got a nose!! Let's poke him with a stick!" smiley - winkeye

(oh, and since I won't have time to write an email: J was supposed to get killed because *he* didn't have to WALK and GET WET - he sat in the gallery all day long... And then he wanted to run around the city in the rain after he got out of the gallery... And didn't want to carry us others... smiley - winkeye But the paintings were pretty amazing... And they were too big to hide... smiley - winkeye )

Shovel Emporium

Post 14

What was I suposed to answer here? I don't know... I forgot... Oh, yes. Freaky ends. They're mine! Don't touch them! If you don't like them, you don't have to read them. Besides they aren't THAT freaky.
Kenny, you suck!

Shovel Emporium

Post 15

Oops, i forgot that thing. Sweet... Finally you could see his pictures. I'm laughing here!!! LOL. =) I remembered!!!
Happy me!

Shovel Emporium

Post 16

Lord Falk LeGrey

Uh, Autumn... Beware the moose, since they patrol in the forest... smiley - winkeye

The Superior Pottu

Post 17

Lord Falk LeGrey

PP!! smiley - smiley

The Superior Pottu

Post 18

Lord Falk LeGrey

PP!! smiley - smiley

The Superior Pottu

Post 19

Alien

PP!! smiley - smiley