This is the Message Centre for gaz

Censored DIY?

Post 1

gaz

Well, I finally got round to updating my entry. Since the takeover by the Beeb has erased my previous one ( what landscaping my garden had in it that was so subversive I don't know) I've finished my amateur attempts, bar a couple of minor jobs, and the mudbath is now a green paradise (to me anyway).

I've given up on great projects, finally, after demolishing my bathroom and rebuilding that into a tiled monstrosity. I must say that it too needs a couple of finishing touches, must be the trademark of perfection, leaving a job or two, for lesser mortals to feel superior about when they find them.

Next little idea, a bit of self improvement. But I'll leave that for another day. If anyone wants to contribute, hi I'll look in as soon as I remember, and call you back.

Censored DIY?

Post 2

Whoami - iD dislikes punctuation

They shouldn't have been deleted, just hidden, I think. Ask [email protected] what's happening with them. smiley - smiley

Whoami? smiley - cake

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for gaz

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more