This is the Message Centre for Jox

happy daylight savings!

Post 1

Jox

I have an extra hour tonight to sleep...or stay up and write a journal entry. tonight was pretty fun, even for a USY dance. Having the glowstick/pois was a great ice breaker and a way for me to be different and entertaining and "cool" at the same time.
But things were a bit confusing with the whole guy issue. Marc is still flirting with me but I would never get with him again. It made things too weird the first time. And he's Marc. no offense but he is who he is and he gets on my nerves a lot.
Then there was Joe. There was definite flirting there but then he spent the whole busride home with Sara. And Joy was supposed to ask him how he felt but didn't. God, how immature is that? 3rd grade at least. I guess I'll just go with the flow on this one. things'll happen when they happen and if they don't then no biggie. whatev. I have too much else to obsess over excluding boys. boys are silly anyway.

happy daylight savings!

Post 2

vegidolphin

marc kaplan!?!?

happy daylight savings!

Post 3

Jox

depends...who is this?

happy daylight savings!

Post 4

vegidolphin

guess

happy daylight savings!

Post 5

Jox

do I have to?
I know you're a habo-head (your page on h2g2 told me so)
besides that...
crimeny, I have no clue.
but to you're question of a while ago, yes, Marc Kaplan.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Jox

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more