Proof

Post 121

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

Well maybe I'll see them - just so I know what everyone's on about
And so I can legitimately say that the ealing comedies are better

Proof

Post 122

MadMunk?¿

If you start watching them thinking that you'll hate them, then you will, but if you watch them as if they are just another film, then you'll enjoy them. smiley - winkeye

Proof

Post 123

vegiman:-)

Dig that crazy music - shame you couldn't put a timer on it so it doesn't start playing until all your images have fully loaded.

About time you started a new forum Prooooooftwoooo. This is as long as mine - hate setting in - or are you trying for the record. vegimansmiley - smiley

Proof

Post 124

MadMunk?¿

Maybe I will start a new forum, but I will be sad to leave this place....... So many happy memories..... Or not......smiley - winkeye

Proof

Post 125

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

you won't leave this forum - unless you are as disciplined as vegiman seems to be
you'll just spend more time on the other

Proof

Post 126

MadMunk?¿

Alas, it is true, I have no willpower..... smiley - winkeye

Proof

Post 127

MadMunk?¿

Okay, I've set up a new forum, at:
http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?forum=3596&thread=12312
for anyone and everyone to carry on this thing which vaguely resembles a conversation.....smiley - winkeye

Proof

Post 128

Yoz

Clubbed To Death is a great track, came out a couple of years ago... I wonder which version's on The Matrix.

Has anyone heard the *other* matrix soundtrack, the orchestral one? I was thinking about that 'cos the music in the trailer was really good. (Still haven't seen the film yet.)

-- Yoz

Proof

Post 129

MadMunk?¿

Greetings Yoz!!
It's the kurayamino mix version on the matrix soundtrack. I recommend you see the matrix, it's an epic film.

Proof

Post 130

Leeloo

Sorry to butt in but the thing about film is that it’s composed of so many different genres. Just because you are a fan of Ealing Comedies (which are great) it doesn’t mean that other genres don’t have very different but equally great movies to offer.

The Star Wars movies are an example of sci-fi films whose popularity has outgrown their genre to the extent where they are now universally appreciated in a similar way to a classic like Citizen Kane. Even if you don’t think you’ll like such films, you really should watch them just to see what all of the fuss is about.

Trust me, I’m an (ex) film student. smiley - winkeye

Besides, as my senile grandmother used to say, the world would be a very boring place if we all liked the same thing.

Sorry MadMunk - I know this should have gone on the new page but it would have looked silly!

Proof

Post 131

MadMunk?¿

Hiya Leeloo, long time no type. Never mind about the replying-in-the-old-forum thing, this thread still has some life left in it yet....smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for MadMunk?¿

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more