This is the Message Centre for Moose (Researcher 32986)

Hi

Post 1

Peregrin

Mooses... I like mooses...

Hi

Post 2

PrAK

this is your official piece of hate mail for the day...

...whatever keeps you happy. ~smiley - smiley

PrAK

Hi (addendum)

Post 3

PrAK

ps... official hatemail to land on the doorstep of the moose by his request...

...not targeted at perigrines...

...throwing stuff at flying creatures seems like a really good way to get hit in the head. Besides...

...the perigrine didn't request any hate mail...

...I'll shut up now...

PrAK!

...PrAK jiggled his head...

Hi (addendum)

Post 4

Moose (Researcher 32986)

"...PrAK jiggled his head..."
was that a side to side jiggle or an up and down jiggle (or other - please specify)?

Hi

Post 5

Moose (Researcher 32986)

"Mooses... I like mooses..."

...(but you couldn't eat a whole one?) well I'm glad to be a member of a much liked species then... though my (so-called) friends could have chosen me a more unique nick-name -- Moose is suprizingly common in the UK for a Mooseless country. I have to confess it does fit me reasonably well though, me being: big, hairy and a bit slow witted. It is also said that I sound like a Moose when I burp... but I dispute that most whole heartedly now, after hearing one on some natural histroty programme he other day -- they sound like a supercharged vacuum cleaner run in reverse down a long peice of drain-pipe....hmmm ... well perhaps I do burp a bit like that thinking about it.

Hi (addendum)

Post 6

PrAK

(other:- SPECIFICATION)

1 put something good in the cdROM. (musicwise)

2 sit on a low chair, rest your elbows on your knees, put your chin in your palm, jiggle your feet in time with the music and voila, synchopated jiggling.

PrAK jiggled his head in time with KORN!

Hi (addendum)

Post 7

Moose (Researcher 32986)

Safty notice: Do not attempt 'synchopated jiggling' while tongue is extended.

Hi (addendum)

Post 8

Moose: Keeper of the Slant

Heh, good to see there are other Meeses out there. I wonder if there are anymore... Ought to come up with an official order of Moose

-Justin Perkins is a Slanty Moose Lumberjack

Hi (addendum)

Post 9

Moose (Researcher 32986)

Well there must be blooming loads of moose out there... because when ever I sign-up to a new ISP, or some e-mailing list etc, the Moose user name is always taken, so I usually add a letter to it or a number to make it unique... and it's surprizing how many different Moose names you have to try to get a unique username (even when it's a British and not North American ISP).

Hi

Post 10

Fashion Cat

Strange, isn't it???

My bf's nickname is moose... He went into McD's (you know, the burger place) *unsure about naming laws etc on the list!!* and asked for a moose burger a while back... it's stuck with him ever since... And the woman behind the counter didn't even question the order!!!

He's had to change his online name from moose recently as it was getting too popular!! He's now a spiffo!!!

hehe smiley - smiley

Hi

Post 11

Moose (Researcher 32986)

Yes, it's getting far too common now... I only wish I could switch to one of my other nick names too, but they are all far too derogatory ('Big Lumox' is probably the least derogatory). If only freinds would think more carefully before nick-naming people! Tut-tut.

Hi

Post 12

Fashion Cat

that's what makes a name stick though isnt it really... smiley - smiley i mean look at mine... imagine how i got that one... smiley - winkeye

Moose?

Post 13

Yeliab {h2g2as}

Moose, as in the dog on Frasier, Eddie?

If you like Frasier there is a page on my homepage, do visit!

Nick smiley - smiley

meeses or mooses?

Post 14

Guitary Smurf

what do u call a bunch of moose when they get together, y'know for drinks or a party or just to see each other. are they meese meeses, mooses, mice?

no, not mice, there little furry things with ears and like cheese, do moose like cheese?

meeses or mooses?

Post 15

Guitary Smurf

what do u call a bunch of moose when they get together, y'know for drinks or a party or just to see each other. are they meese meeses, mooses, mice?

no, not mice, there little furry things with ears and like cheese, do moose like cheese?

meeses or mooses?

Post 16

Peregrin

How about moosii?
Or Moses?

meeses or mooses?

Post 17

Yeliab {h2g2as}

Mooseai the singular of mooses

Key: Complain about this post