This is the Message Centre for U3193321

Conclusions

Post 1

U3193321

The boy who was stolen away from his family, in Greece, all those years ago will be re-united with them again within the next twelve months. Have a nice day! smiley - fairy

Conclusions

Post 2

U3193321

I am having another sleepless night because of something they mentioned on Radio 1 yesterday and because I am still seeing some cross smiley - cross faces in my town. There is still a lot of negativity around the place and so many unhappy people in the word.

I am sorry that Madeleine went missing, I really am, and I send a smiley - hug to her parents. Being angry won't bring her back again.

Anything I write or 'predict' is not for any monetary benefit. So whoever is making money out of this ought to pay for good things to be done and not bad.

Conclusions

Post 3

U3193321

It was Peet who mentioned the blue carpet first.
It was Pete who contacted me first. I still don't know why.

Final question:
Was it Phillip who auctioned the china?

Conclusions

Post 4

U5404180

smiley - huh None of this makes any sense whatsoever. smiley - erm

Conclusions

Post 5

U3193321

No, it didn't make any sense to me either. (More's the pity). I am fed up with people making money out of other people's misfortune.

Conclusions

Post 6

U3193321

This little girl
her face has been everywhere
they haven't found her
They *DID* they *DO* care

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for U3193321

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more