This is the Message Centre for Slade

Bad people and Good people

Post 21

HappyDude

Pop up not working, I'm at my parents for a few days I will get back to you on this when I get back home. smiley - tongueout

Post 22

HappyDude

Q: did you switch to GuidML or HTMLl mode ?

You have to click the radio button and then click the switch mode button.

smiley - tongueout

Post 23

HappyDude

Heres a cut an past job from my page which is edisted in GuideML mode,

---------Start of Paste ------------

<!-- Hide script from old browsers

alert("Warning you are entering a HAPPY zone !")

// End hiding script from old browsers -->

-------------End of Paste------------

You want everything in between the dotted lines, you will probaly want to change the message in the quotes?
smiley - tongueout

Post 24

The Unmentionable Marauding Pillowcase

Hey Tyler, where are ya? In case you missed it, there's a long post at the end of the previous page where I answer your questions and ask a few of my own. Speak up, willya?

Gotta go now. - Case

Removed

Post 25

HappyDude

This post has been removed.

Post 26

Tikan (ACE)

Just realized how long this forum was getting, wow. I also live in a small town in Canada, in fact the same one as Slade. I am basicly on the same track as him with politeness, there are somethings that used to be customary that arent anymore though. I always hold doors for people, friends, strangers, ever people who are rude to me, I just think it is the right thing to do. Please and thanks you is something that shows respect. I believe that if someone is going out of there way to do something, they definately deserve a thank you. Though I sometimes get irritated when someone says thank you to me, and it is just a part of my job. It makes me feel good though, and I think that, that might be the real reason they said it. Sport for me, I would have to say Hockey or Soccer, I love watching hockey, but I like playing both Hockey and Soccer. I am very much anticipating the Olympics starting on Friday, I am a very proud Canadian indeed. I must dash off now though, it is going to be a long day tomorrow. Goodnight to all.

Lucas

Post 27

Tikan (ACE)

I will smack tyler around tomorrow and tell him to reply, lol. See ya then

Lucas

I'm Finally Back!

Post 28

Slade

Hiya everybody! I'm finally back online! I just got back from Kamloops where I visited my grand-parents and aunts and uncle for thanksgiving. Ummm, I geuss i don't really know what's going down with you cats, so drop a line!

Tyler

I'm Finally Back!

Post 29

HappyDude

Cool ! now start typing, I want to see an article on sports entertainment on the peer review page ASAP. smiley - tongueout

I'm Finally Back!

Post 30

Hi Tyler, happy to hear from you again. I've been quite busy here on h2g2, why don't you drop in and visit me on my user page? I have a few pictures of giraffes that I took myself, and I'm going to try to put in rhino pictures as well.

How's the wrestling article coming? I can give you some help; as you know it's impossible to write about wrestling without plenty words starting with "gr", so here are some:

Grab Grapple Grind Groan Gripe Grin Grasp Grit Grip
Granite Grave Greasy Greedy Grief Grieve Grime Grisly Groggy Groin Grope Gross Grotesque Grouch Grovel Growl Grub Grudge Grumble Gruelling Gruesome Gruff Grunge Grunt.

This supply should take you far.

Take care,
Case/Willem

I'm Finally Back!

Post 31

HappyDude

Hello ? anybody here ?

I'm Finally Back!

Post 32

I'm here, but goodness knows where Tyler is. He seems to be suffering from some "online-time" deprivation.

I'm Finally Back!

Post 33

HappyDude

I think we can only assumee that he is in a full body cast somewhere slowley going insane from H2G2 withdrawl ?

I'm Finally Back!

Post 34

Tikan (ACE)

He just hasnt been on h2g2 lately, will kick him in the pants at school tomorrow though.

Lucas

I'm Finally Back!

Post 35

HappyDude

Cool smiley - winkeye

Post 36

Fredward Headboard

Where's the loo?

Post 37

JLC the TTP aka ...It's All Happening!

Headboard,
What are you trying to say? This thread should be flushed?
JLC

Key: Complain about this post