This is the Message Centre for Slade

Greetings

Post 1

Willem

Hi again. Hey, why don't you just start writing new entries? That's what I'm doing. So, I can't put pictures in any more. I'm just going to try to be more creative with the writings. Writing alone can be quite fun, I always liked your rants. And now we all have so many new reasons for ranting!

I think these guys may perhaps give us a way to include pictures again soon. And about the censorhip, they can ban certain words but they can't ban creative insults! But I must say I will be happy if there can be a few original pictures again. This used to be a really great site.

Things seem to be picking up a bit. I've found some new friends and I even completed a new guide entry - for my own, personal use, not for the official Guide. Unfortunately, no more animals. I don't see the use of writing an entry about an animal without being able to include a picture of it somewhere, or linking to another web-page, especially because most of the animals I want to write about are so rare that nobody around here will even know what they look like!

Greetings

Post 2

Slade

Hello, hello!

Well, I will take your advice. Mainly 'cause I was already thinking of doing that! smiley - winkeye! I just haven't started yet because I was on vacation for the past week! But i'll start soon! And when I do, you can be sure, there will be some interesting stuff!

But i've got to be getting to sleep, so i'll talk to you again in the future!

Ciao!

*pssst* (I liked your comment about the creative insults!)

Greetings

Post 3

Willem

Where are ya nowadays? Not here anyways it seems!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Slade

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more