A Conversation for Bar Oz in Bristol

Bar oz

Post 1

yabbie

Not a very original name, what about other bars and clubs in Bristol? which is the best now they have all been done up? For me the Thekla everytime, he he!

Bar oz

Post 2

monkey_subversive

and now it's turned into some other bar on the outside, and looks the same on the inside...

so there you go.

Bar oz

Post 3

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

Oooh... If you want an institution, try the Hatchet on Frogmore street for drinking and If you make it on a friday night, and are so inclined, you can wander down to the Bristol Bierkeller after and get a good fix of sticky floors, unbreakable bench seating and HEAVY METAL (oh, and some goth/punk/rock stuff...)... If you're differently inclined, I'm told their saturday night is good too... Oompah night, dancing on the tables and steins of lager. All I know is they do free shots with every drink and it's a dirty sticky mess in there. I love it smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Bar Oz in Bristol

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more