This is the Message Centre for Researcher Kips

Welcome Kips...

Post 1

Crescent

...to The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy : Sol III Edition smiley - smiley You are the first researcher I have seen from SA, so I cannot wait to read your articles about there smiley - smiley If you have any questions about settling in then click 'reply' below and ask. You could also ask the other Assistant Community Editors on their homepage at http://www.h2g2.com/A214796smiley - smiley Well, until later smiley - smiley
BCNU - Crescent

Welcome Kips...

Post 2

Researcher Kips

Greetings friendly Crescent (_Maanhaar_in Afrikaans - a language developed in the 17th Century by early dutch settlers and their Khoi khoi and Malay slaves - meaning literally hairline moon),
I am quite concerned about your local listiquette as I tigger into my totally subjective version of hhgg. I don't know if this reply gets listed or posted personally to your slim self and am pretty sure that if I read a few more clues I'd be clued. I would like to say that I particularly enjoy the slime navbar.
I remain yours,
Self appointed, Researcher Kips

Welcome Kips...

Post 3

Crescent

Maanhaar, I quite like that smiley - smiley And the goo navbar is good smiley - smiley The reply is listed, much like on a bullitin board, and on our homepage there is a header called 'most recent forum entries' when a new comment is posted in a conversation, all the people who have taken part in the conversation will, when they reload their homepage, will see the top ten list of conversations that they have taken part in, with the conversation which has most recently been added too at the top. Sorry if my explanation is a bit convoluted, but trust me - it is dead simple smiley - smiley
BCNU - Crescent

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Researcher Kips

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more