This is the Message Centre for Hoovooloo

Removed

Post 1

5/1 on AWOL 2 get life time barring...h2g2 fiddle the votes,,, :o)

This post has been removed.

scot

Post 2

Hoovooloo

It's spelled "I'm", you brainless cretin.

It's spelled "dickhead", you illiterate Yorkshire c**t.

It's spelled "you're", you undereducated northern moron.

It's spelled "Scottish", you ignorant flat-capped b*****d.

And finally, no, I'm not Scottish, Sherlock.

I have to say I'm impressed at the sheer density of stupidity on display here - one line, ten words, five embarrassing cock-ups.

And I wasn't slagging Yorkshire off - I was slagging YOU off, idiot. Yorkshire is a beautiful place and I love it dearly, especially Bradford where I went to university. It's just a shame that along with the majority of the population, who are friendly and cultured, there's a minority of pudding-brained f**kwits who give the county a bad name. That'd be you.

Oh yeah - and it's the Welsh that s**g sheep, not the Scots. Too f**king thick to even get your racial stereotypes right - what hopes is there for the BNP?

H.

Removed

Post 3

Record_Breaker

This post has been removed.

scot

Post 4

Researcher 247489

scot

Post 5

Record_Breaker

This is your Personal Space, the most useful page you could ever hope for. It's where people can come along and find out all about you, and it's also where you can write Guide Entries, keep track of your Conversations, update your Journal and change your preferences. It is basically your personal nerve centre on h2g2.

You can get to this page at any time by clicking on the 'My Space' button.

One of the first things you'll want to do is set up your preferences, which you can do by clicking on the 'Preferences' button. That's where you can change your Nickname so you're no longer known as just another number.

You should also replace this text with something a bit more individual and entertaining to visitors, by clicking on the 'Edit Page' button and typing in your own Introduction. If you don't do this then visitors to your Personal Space will not be able to leave messages, so it's a good thing to do straight away.

If you want to find out all about your Personal Space, you can find lots of lovely information here. And remember, you can get here at any time by clicking on the 'My Space' button.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Hoovooloo

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more