This is the Message Centre for Kheldar (Don't hate the media, Become the media)

The Kheldar Fan Club

Post 201

Kheldar (Don't hate the media, Become the media)

Probably somewhere on the friday, as far as we know now. Leaves us some time for buying vinyl and more of that kind of things smiley - winkeye

The Kheldar Fan Club

Post 202

Lighthousegirl - back on board

* giggles *

We would not want you to miss the chance to do that now would we!

We have some major deadlines at work on the Friday and it is looking like being a really late on for me smiley - sadface So I am really looking forward to a good party!

I have yet to arrange accomodation - I am planning on staying up in London as otherwise I would have to drive part of the way home smiley - erm

Have you got anything arranged yet?

The Kheldar Fan Club

Post 203

We booked rooms in the Europa hotel. I think Shazz has some sort of link on her page...?!?

The Kheldar Fan Club

Post 204

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

The same place as before?

The Kheldar Fan Club

Post 205

shazzPRME

Yes it is smiley - smiley

We really rate that place... especially if the weaher is half-decent then we can sit in the garden after breakfast and Bossel can tell us corny/rude jokes again (who said the Germans have no sense of humour!?) smiley - winkeye

Light... if you want to email I'll send you the phone number for the Europa... much quicker and easier then via the net! smiley - ok

shazz smiley - magic

The Kheldar Fan Club

Post 206

Thanks but no thanks smiley - erm

Have booked somewhere near Kings Cross where I will meet a few of the others ...

But I will be there smiley - smiley and not having to drive at the end of the night smiley - biggrin

I am really looking forward to it!

The Kheldar Fan Club

Post 207

That's good then! I heard there were a few others who were also looking forward to it smiley - winkeye

The Kheldar Fan Club

Post 208

* giggles *

This time next week ...

I will be getting home from work (I am probably staying in Brum again) and getting ready to go away again the next day!

Whoho!

I guess you will already all be in the bar!

The Kheldar Fan Club

Post 209

No doubts about that smiley - bigeyes

smiley - cheers

Only a few looking forwards to it, Kheldar?
smiley - erm

I counted over a hundred smiley - winkeye

The Kheldar Fan Club

Post 210

Did you also notice the smiley - winkeye behind that remark smiley - tongueout?
As for the bar...I don't know about that...I don't like beer very much...

The Kheldar Fan Club

Post 211

TowelMaster

Well, beer doesn't like you either smiley - winkeye They never survive when you're around. I vote for a name-change : "Kheldar the Seven Foot BeerDestroyer"... LOL!

The Kheldar Fan Club

Post 212

* giggles *

We are lucky to have you two to save us from all that beer!

The Kheldar Fan Club

Post 213

TowelMaster

Save and Beer don't really mix... smiley - smileysmiley - winkeye

TM.

The Kheldar Fan Club

Post 214

* puts some smiley - coffee on *

Good to see you all again! I'm just sorry we did not have much time to chat smiley - erm

How was the record buying expedidtion on Sunday?

The Kheldar Fan Club

Post 215

It sure was!

Chat?
Who had time to chat with all thesmiley - hugandsmiley - kissandsmiley - cheersgoing on?

smiley - bigeyes

Kheldar the Seven Foot Beer Destroyer, you should have m@il with an important email address in.
Who says your adopted mother-in-law doesn't look after you?

The Kheldar Fan Club

Post 216

shazzPRME

smiley - laugh

Well, the shopping on Sunday/Monday was a success for Kheldar, me and Erik, but poor TM tripped(!) down a couple of steps going back on the tube (no... not The Tubesmiley - winkeye) Saturday night, so we spent a fair time at A&E on Sunday morning and he was bandaged and put on crutches! smiley - yikes

We should have a great phot of him in a wheelchair at Schiphol airport! We had a rather long delay on our journey home due to bad weather, and didn't get home until about 3.30am! smiley - zzz

Anyhow, it was great to see you both again, albeit briefly! I know that I missed talking to an awful lot of people I wanted to meet! smiley - erm

*Drinks smiley - coffee*

That's better... I need to go shopping soon to stock up the bare cupboards/fridge!

smiley - hug

shazz smiley - magic

The Kheldar Fan Club

Post 217

And I didn't even buy that much this time...although I am very happy that I found a few Lexx DVD's smiley - biggrin!!

The Kheldar Fan Club

Post 218

smiley - yikes

Is TM OK?

Kheldar - not buying much vynal? Nah - joke right?

It was fab to see you all again smiley - hug

The Kheldar Fan Club

Post 219

shazzPRME

He's stopped groaning so much now and seems to be hobbling about better, thank you for asking Light smiley - hugsmiley - smiley

Kheldar was extremely restrained... I haven't worked out quite why yet! smiley - laugh

shazz smiley - magic

The Kheldar Fan Club

Post 220

Always nice to do something nobody expects every now and then smiley - tongueout

Key: Complain about this post