This is the Message Centre for Morgan

Live and learn

Post 1

Morgan

Next time I WILL preview my journal entry before posting smiley - smiley

Live and learn

Post 2

PostMuse

That's what you get for creating in word processing software and trying to copy and paste smiley - smiley

Live and learn

Post 3

Morgan

After all these years on the net, you'd have thought I'd know the limitations of the process smiley - smiley

Live and learn

Post 4

PostMuse

"All these years"? You are not a 'Net newbie like your mate in Hampshire, eh?

I can say "all these years," too, which is rather odd since I have only been on the Internet for 4 years, but you know how it is in cybertime. Thank goodness we don't age as quickly as technology smiley - smiley

Live and learn

Post 5

CrazyOne

Yeah, 4 years is a long time, longer than most anyway. But I think I'm pushing double that. smiley - winkeye

Live and learn

Post 6

Morgan

Well, if I tell you my first exploration of the net involved Mosaic and Win 3.1, you'll get the idea smiley - smiley And yes, the first two or three years of my netheadedness involved me in much derision and abuse from my Hampshire friend. But he's seen the light and seems to be happily pulling on some of the T-shirts I cast off a while ago smiley - smiley

Live and learn

Post 7

BluesSlider

Most of our lives have been spent in derision and abuse about one thing or another smiley - smiley. Thanks for the t-shirts by the way, but you could have washed them first smiley - tongueout.

Live and learn

Post 8

Morgan

Washed? Nah, mate, it's more authentic if you just pick 'em up off the floor in their state of original sin smiley - smiley

Live and learn

Post 9

BluesSlider

Merely following in the footsteps, oh Great One smiley - smiley.

Live and learn

Post 10

Morgan

More like a trail of slime, my young apprentice smiley - smiley

Live and learn

Post 11

BluesSlider

Eeewww, all that, and crispy t-shirts too smiley - tongueout.

Live and learn

Post 12

Morgan

Yeah, yeah, moan moan moan. You expected the Dark Side to be... comfy? smiley - smiley

Live and learn

Post 13

PostMuse

Heavens no! Never comfy smiley - bigeyes

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Morgan

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more