A Conversation for the taj mahal...its real origins!

Be the One to explore the real History

Post 1

aveenkumarp

I saw your openion about the Origion of Taj,

Yes I agree that Taj is an Edific building, it is the Unique architecture in this world which is built once and no one can built in future, I agree that.

But when we are talking about the Constructors who made us to view this eternal Architect don't u think we should praise him?

We cant say some third party built the World trade center, It was built by Yamasaki. Like that when some body asks u what is your father name you should tell your father name not your neighbour Uncles name. It is not important to continue with the existing one, we should see the real history.

I agree this issue might create communal Violance or it might reesult in great revolution but we should not hide the real hand behind this edific structure.

Note in mind,History gives devil it's share.

Meaning eventhough Sahajahan was a great empire or as distructor we should know his real personality.

It doesn't mean we should agree him as a eternal person just bcos we read it in our school days or in Library books or we can accept him as distructor bcos we read this P N Oak's article.

Just refer the reality and accept the truth.

Be the first one to explore the real History. It might say Jesus as an Idiot or Laden as a great Peace maker. If it is the real fact have a sincerity to accep it.

If you need any clarifications please get back to me.

Hope you got the point I said

Aveen Kumar.

Key: Complain about this post

Be the One to explore the real History

More Conversations for the taj mahal...its real origins!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more