This is the Message Centre for Alien

Jello!

Post 1

Arnold, Friget, Dwiezel and Strilla

[Arnold] We can't join the SCA, because we don't have a body.

[Friget] And we think that is quite obligatory for being an SCA member.

[Dwiezel] Is that correct?

[Arnold] It should be.

[Dwiezel] You shouldn't be saying that, because you're out of body.

[Strilla] Yeah, why aren't you in our side?

[Arnold] Hmm... I don't know. But wouldn't it be not-nice for those who have a body?

[Strilla] Yes, but YOU do NOT have a body so you don't have to fight for those who have one.

[Friget] You can say that again.

Jello!

Post 2

Alien

[Lianna] I have nothing against all of you joining...

[Hoo Tee-Dee] Yeah, we could all live in the same body!

[Alien] Shut up, guys! *looks around, expecting to see M* Sorry for that... But M could join, she does have a body... Where did you mean alter egos hide M?! I'm sure she was here a moment ago...

Jello!

Post 3

[M] *uses the Force to be heard* What does "here" mean, anyway? I AM here, but somewhere in the middle of space. That's here for me. Now I see! You mean "here" as h2g2. Sure I was here, and still am. Those b*****s can't kick me away from here. Oops, hopefully "they" won't erase that...

[Strilla] So you're M. I've never met you, because you left before I was born... or made... or something.

[M]*uses the Force to be heard* So you're the new character. Strilla, right? How nice to meet you.

[Strilla] All my pleasure.

[M] *uses the Force to be heard* Where are all the others?

[Strilla] *shakes her head* I don't know. They never tell me anything.

[M] *notices an excellent opportunity to turn Strilla gainst the others*

Jello!

Post 4

[M] *uses the Force to be heard* What does "here" mean, anyway? I AM here, but somewhere in the middle of space. That's here for me. Now I see! You mean "here" as h2g2. Sure I was here, and still am. Those bastards can't kick me away from here. Oops, hopefully "they" won't erase that...

[Strilla] So you're M. I've never met you, because you left before I was born... or made... or something.

[M]*uses the Force to be heard* So you're the new character. Strilla, right? How nice to meet you.

[Strilla] All my pleasure.

[M] *uses the Force to be heard* Where are all the others?

[Strilla] *shakes her head* I don't know. They never tell me anything.

[M] *notices an excellent opportunity to turn Strilla against the others*

Jello!

Post 5

[Strilla] Lousy connection!

Jello!

Post 6

Alien

I don't quite follow... What do you have against all of the others?

Jello!

Post 7

[M] *uses the Force to be heard* I have NOTHING against them, but they have something against me, so I'm just doing the same they are!

Jello!

Post 8

Alien

That makes sense I guess... smiley - tongueout

Jello!

Post 9

[M] *uses the Force to be heard* Sure it does! Psst, remind me telling you a dream I had last night. smiley - winkeye

Jello!

Post 10

Alien

*already did* smiley - tongueout

Jello!

Post 11

[M] Yes, I know.

Jello!

Post 12

Alien

Don't ask me to tell what kind of a dream I saw last night... smiley - winkeyesmiley - tongueout

Jello!

Post 13

[M] No I won't, because I know that you and Falk see the same dreams and he sees very weird dreams. At least those I've heard are weird.

Key: Complain about this post