This is the Message Centre for GOD

Prayer

Post 1

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

*kneels and crosses self*

About M.K* topping himself, I implore you Lord, give him a break. He has redeeming qualities; as You know, he did this http://www.h2g2.com/A435142. And if it's okay with You, please give him another shot at life.
Amen.

Prayer

Post 2

GOD

* HE grumbles a HE has been woken from a pleasant slumber by St.Peter... *

Ha ! That's just typical of humanity !!!

It's always if you just do this, and if you just do that. I'll be eternally grateful... smiley - winkeye

Let me tell you something... the records currently measured in nanoseconds !!! smiley - bigeyes

As far as that scoundrel M.K, I'm afraid he did it of his own accord... or as the case may be, telephone cord, so he doesn't deserve anyone's pity... smiley - winkeye

As far as that little exercise, the proceeds have been resting in his account for quite some time now... smiley - bigeyes

So given that there is no need for autotellers in the 'infernal place', I don't see him paying up any time soon...

smiley - fish - Holier Than Thou.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for GOD

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more