This is the Message Centre for Dustman

metered calls

Post 1

Dustman

Christ!!! My phone bill's gonna be Huuuuge!

metered calls

Post 2

Azimuth

Hm - tell me about it smiley - winkeye I normally connect from work, but things have been so busy there recently that I haven't been able to log on as often as I'd have liked. A friend of mine mentioned an ISP that gives you access to an 0800 freephone number for one week in three (it figures out how much time you're allowed by averaging your online time over the past two weeks). Haven't tried it myself (just about to give it a go) but it might be worth a look... the site's at www.strayduck.co.uk - bit of a strange name, admittedly smiley - winkeye

How are you getting on here, anyway? How are you coping with the navigation system? Let us know what you think of it - I'm interested in how other people view and use the h2g2 interface... (I'm designing a website at work and the hardest thing to get right seems to be creating instinctive pathways through all the material on the site)

Azimuth

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dustman

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more