This is the Message Centre for coelacanth

It's just the way it changes, like the shoreline and the sea

Post 1

coelacanth

The last time I saw my Valentine he said it wasn't a goodbye. My heart wanted to believe this, but my head is telling me it probably was.

We've known each other for a long time - more than 15 years, although not always in contact. For various reasons the timing was never right. But I know he always thought about me. A few years ago I looked at him with fresh eyes and completely, unexpectedly, lost my heart. But he broke it.

Some people say it takes two winters to get over a heartbreak, others say 500 days, which is probably much the same. It was painful, and fighting the pain made it worse. This time round I know I can't avoid the pain, but I can choose not to try and resist it.

You know my love goes with you, as your love stays with me.

Post 2

Witty Moniker

smiley - cuddle

Post 3

I'm not really here

smiley - sadfacesmiley - cuddle

Post 4

coelacanth

Thank you ladies. Valentines Day blues and I needed to write it down. Not that any of the other days are much better. smiley - blue

He's very much the right man, but the timing stinks. We both know how we feel about each other though, and he's known for a lot longer than me. He's not married, in case you were wondering and never has been. That doesn't mean he's free and single of course, nothing's ever that simple.

I guess the only thing is to work out who's going to play me in the film.
smiley - bluefish

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for coelacanth

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more