This is the Message Centre for Mad Max

Erm...

Post 1

Researcher 99947

Hello.... I think I'm going to read over that again, to make sure I ÂșalmostÂș understand it (I can barely remember my name, atm, let alone read my name- it is 4 am!)

Erm...

Post 2

Mad Max

Right now I'm getting half pissed, and am thinking about adding the bit about the Flotation (sic) ... The subject is really fascinating -way more interesting that cyanidation.

Think about it a bit...Think about heavy industry...Think about the money you could make if you were a heavy-industry union worker ('wish I was, sometimes).

Mining is like farming -it is a respectable task, and leads to a better sense of self worth than any service-industry job could.

Erm...

Post 3

Researcher 99947

I don't know... stage hands in unions make a lot more than those in heavy industry. we're talking almost 1 million a year in NYC.

Erm...

Post 4

Mad Max

What is a stage hand? (music satge, or some other sort of stage?)

Erm...

Post 5

Researcher 99947

General technicians... you know, lighting, those sandbag people, stage-proppers, etc.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mad Max

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more