A Conversation for Espressochoc

Gimme gimme gimme

Post 1

Livzy

Send a double size extra large to me right now!!!
Sound superb!!

Home-brewing

Post 2

Pentadact

Have successful attempts ever been made to replicate this in a toned-down but probably less synthetic way with instant coffee and hot chocolate? The best way of doing it is surely Guide material if ever there was any.

Home-brewing

Post 3

Pentadact

Which there was, once.

Home-brewing

Post 4

Azimuth

I resorted to making 'espressochoc' when I realised that I'd bought a stovetop espresso maker that was just too darn large - if I poured myself a mug of espresso I'd still be tearing round the house at 4AM the next morning..! I simply make half a mug of hot chocolate and top it up with fresh espresso coffee. Pretty punchy, but very nice. Goes well with that ultra-dark chocolate, too, if you really want to indulge. My tastebuds take a few hours to recover, though smiley - winkeye

Home-brewing

Post 5

Buff

If you add a shot of good rum you get a tasty drink that basicly neutrilizes itself.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Espressochoc

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more