This is the Message Centre for Patrick A Reid

hello Patrick

Post 1

msmonsy

just popping in to snoop about your page and see what you have hiding in the corners smiley - winkeye
well, that and i wanted to say hello and let you know that if you need any help around here feel free to ask me or if i happen to not be online you can go here...http://www.h2g2.com/A214796 and you will find many helpful items and people (the Aces) who just can't wait to be of help smiley - smiley
monsy smiley - fish

hello Patrick

Post 2

Patrick A Reid

Thankyou for your message, Monsy. Twas much appreciated.

This site seems to be designed for people who have much more time to spend online than I do! It's REALLY GREAT, and really frustrating when you have to leave. I'll get around to prettying up my space one of these days, really I will. Honest.

At last. Hitchhiker lives. The dream has arrived.

Patrick

hello Patrick

Post 3

msmonsy

yes, this site can be a bit addictive causing many researchers to spend more time than they should on it smiley - smiley the nice thing is everything that is here will always be here so you can view it at your leisure and not worry that you will miss something smiley - smiley
enjoy and i hope to see you around soon smiley - smiley
monsy smiley - fish

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Patrick A Reid

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more