This is the Message Centre for Twophlag Gargleblap - NWO NOW

Enlightenment

Post 1

Reverend 'id'

Well, it took me three years to come here. I'm not sure why entirely, but it did. I did indeed find your page interesting, enlightening and two other secret words ending in 'ing'.

I wish I'd come here years ago, as you seem to have stolen my bookmarks and placed them on your page. If my legal representation were recognised by the state, I'd send them 'round to your legal team and have them deliver a damn good thrashing. As my legal team currently believes that the Code of Hammurabi is still the law of the land, perhaps it's best if I just send them 'round to deliver a pizza.

I may or may not write more at H2G2. The place lost a bit of appeal when it was acquired by the BBC. They have stifled my creative juices. However, my juices, having been stifled, wish to mingle with other juices and see if an interesting cocktail can be formed.

If indeed I do write more, I'll pop back by here and send you a link to my updated page.

By the by, enlightenment is sooo two minutes ago. Endarkenment is where it's at now my friend. Confound your friends and enrich the lives of your enemies. Remember, enemies are people too; and there is no enemy anywhere.

--
Rev. David 'id' Bills
BBC news feeds.... on its own young!

Enlightenment

Post 2

Reverend 'id'

And you even linked my article.

*sniff*

I promised myself I wasn't going to cry.

--
Rev. David 'id' Bills
Although you did call her a lucky dip. She'll probably send the Ghost of Canada Days Past around to haunt you. You'll be buried in Maple leaves and beaver pelts.

Enlightenment

Post 3

Reverend 'id'

Oh, while I'm here babbling, I'd like to mention the Sourtoe Cocktail club in the Yukon.

http://www.sourtoecocktailclub.com/toe/

I hope to visit it in the near future and perhaps do a guide write up.

--
Rev. David 'id' Bills
Christians and Athiests United Against Creaping Agnosticism.

Enlightenment

Post 4

Twophlag Gargleblap - NWO NOW

hi id.

wow, a real discordian visiting my page. the universe seems almost orderly at times, blasphemous though such thoughts may be.

I no longer worship Eris, though I have been admiring her Koch curves lately.

glad you enjoyed the slop.

TG

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Twophlag Gargleblap - NWO NOW

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more