This is the Message Centre for Dee Light

Welcome Dee Light

Post 1

Crescent

Welcome to the wonderful world of h2g2. The place where you can smear your version of this planet all over. Walking through these hallowed halls you may become a bit daunted, I have appointed myself your Virgil for the duration. If you get stuck just yell from this forum and once I have heard it I will warp space and time.....no, I will warp minds to render assistance smiley - smiley On another note alcohol is the cure for thinking smiley - smiley
BCNU - Crescent

Welcome Dee Light

Post 2

Dee Light

I'm overcome by your kindness, thank you
Never being one to suffer in silence I will surely holler for assistance if I need it; usually I only need help if I've spilt my beer over the keyboard, or the ashtray has errupted spontaneously in a dazzling display of, well, ash, or it's raining outside and I've run out of milk......but thank you again for your most gracious offer! smiley - smiley

Welcome Dee Light

Post 3

Demon Drawer

Hi delight and welcome. I'm a bit surprised at Crescent not giving you this very useful link to the ACEs homepage http://www.h2g2.com/A214796

but then maybe old C was using the cure for drinking and forgot. Holler there and one of them will come running to your assitance. May I congratualte you on a reasonable informative first homepage. At least it gives us some idea of who you are. You're welcome at my humble pad anytime http://h2g2.com/U104826 check out what is going down.

Welcome Dee Light

Post 4

J'au-æmne

Hi Dee Light, just thought I'd stop by and say hi tosmiley - doctor

I find donuts are good to stop you thinking about anything but donuts smiley - smiley
Come by my donut stall on the H2G2 waterworks, beach, and sandmountain?
http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?forum=26840&thread=36137

Enjoy it heresmiley - smiley
Joanna
PS sorry for spamming your forum!

Welcome Dee Light

Post 5

Demon Drawer

Hi J, now who's following who?

*Backs out of forum apologising to Dee Light*

DD smiley - smiley

Welcome Dee Light

Post 6

J'au-æmne

*sneaks back into forum*
Name from users window... Dee Light, if you scroll down to the bottom of the front page there is a link you can click telling you who's online at the moment. Thats how I found out you were heresmiley - smiley
*Backs out of forum apologetically*
*is heard muttering I follow no one!*

Welcome Dee Light

Post 7

Dee Light

Overwhelmed. Um ,thanks, I think.
Therefore...oh what did Descartes know anyway. Still, always nice to meet friendly natives! smiley - smiley

Welcome Dee Light

Post 8

Crescent

D'oh, forgot all about it, tho' not drink this time, but work actually wanting me to work!! Can you believe that.
BCNU - Crescent

Welcome Dee Light

Post 9

Amanda

Hiya, Dee Light. smiley - smiley There's a guy floating around these parts who seems to know everything there IS to know about thinking about things - Si. http://www.h2g2.com/U25578 I just know you two will hit it off! It's an interesting read, anyway...

So, thanks for joining H2G2 - enjoy your stay and let us know if you need anything. smiley - smiley

Welcome Dee Light

Post 10

Dee Light

Blimey, fanx! smiley - smiley

The only thing I need right now though is new socks (mine are full of holes) but I don't suppose you'd be able to help with that....

I think I like this place...very friendly!!

Welcome Dee Light

Post 11

BluesSlider

Descartes? 'I think therefore I am'? Methinks you and he might come into conflict if you *can* think yourself into oblivion. On the other hand...'I drink therefore I am'...now that's a different story smiley - smiley

Sorry, rambling, may I also add my welcome to h2g2. I can highly recommend Joanna's doughnuts (don't snigger) and DD is currently throwing an excellent party (last seen in Acapulco).

Welcome Dee Light

Post 12

Dee Light

You're right of course, and I wouldn't expect to last more than the length of time it takes to introduce myself in a ring with Descartes: I may last longer if I could ply him with alcohol but then again that might detract from any great and profound things he might chose to tell me.
I'll just get my coat. smiley - smiley

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome Dee Light

Post 13

Demon Drawer

As BS was so knod to mention the Acapulco party I may as well give you a link so you can find it. Cliff divers and marguerita drinkers are welcome.

http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?forum=29962&thread=36375

DD smiley - smiley

Welcome Dee Light

Post 14

BluesSlider

Sorry, lazy of me I know. *contrite look*

*checks post*

Knod??!!! smiley - smiley

Welcome Dee Light

Post 15

Dee Light

No apology necessary - a mere oversight, and after such a warm welcome I certainly wouldn't be in a position to complain about it, even if I thought it was the height of rudeness, which I didn't. And anyway I could give lessons in lazy.... smiley - smiley

Welcome Dee Light

Post 16

Rob Noxious

I just wanted to stop by & say "Hi" and thanks for dropping by my page a couple'a days ago. Seems you've got all kinds of people coming over here. Maybe it has something to do with being in the right time zone. Or maybe I need to change my deoderant. Anyway, thanks again, drop by anytime, maybe we'll actually land on here at the same time someday.
Later,
Noxious

Welcome Dee Light

Post 17

Classic Krissy

*edging in and smiling nervously*

Hello. I'm following Amanda around 'cause she's cool and if I get really close, maybe someday someone might think I'm her.

But I also wanted to be friendly to you.

Hello! smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dee Light

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more