A Conversation for Teen Physics buffs

No Subject

Post 1

Froody Dude

Teen physics buffs are the coolest, hoopiest froods in the galaxy. I happen to belong to the Western Hemisphere sub-species of physics buff--a rare breed, indeed. Except perhaps for the spectacles, I pretty closely fit the description. Superstrings...ooo, goosebumps!

teen physics buffs

Post 2

mishy_mo

I must say i to belong to this indigenous and rare group of people

I'm a brit as well so as a sub-sub-group we are found few and far between in this socity of pop culture and fashion (shivers)

at the mean time i am still in high school where out of around 3000 there are only three teens including myself who i would consider to fit (almost) the definition of a buff

which gives a 1/1000 ratio of buffs

Between us we have devoured many books on the holy subject of physics however one in our number is a traitor and has been reeled in by our almost scientific alli: maths

with claims that maths is more important the physics

PHAA!! i think notsmiley - winkeye

i share the sentimants of froody dude in saying ' Superstrings... ooo, goosebumps'

Too true

Mishy
xxx

teen physics buffs

Post 3

6dogman

i belong to the rare breed of western physics buffs and would like to add that every physics buff i know (including myself and all of my friends for that matter) is a huge monty python fan. Coincidence, probabaly. Furthermore any higer mathematics is equally important as physics, but i suppose that is up for argument as it is simply an opinion.
...and now for something compleatly different.
a physics buff, er wait thats not different, ummm a singing lumberjack?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Teen Physics buffs

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more