Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Okay, I don't mind being #2 fan.. smiley - ok

*throws the Matt in the corner* smiley - lurk

smiley - biggrin

The Pussycat's Fan Club

Post 3

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Pussycat would you like me to change your name on the Halls of Fame? and at the Yahoo group? (when it's not playing up...smiley - erm)

See you latersmiley - smooch

*waves to lil*
See you later too

smiley - cuddle]

The Pussycat's Fan Club

Post 4

BMT

Hi GB, no, leave it as is, I'll leave it as a choice also for others, Pussycat has been a tag for so long anyway it's not that much of a change really.smiley - smooch

smiley - cat

The Pussycat's Fan Club

Post 5

smiley - ok

smiley - catsmiley - smooch

The Pussycat's Fan Club

Post 6

scorp

Morning Pussycat!

Can you remind me of the name of the marina we were talking about please? Then I can have a look see about finding my way to it.smiley - cheers

smiley - witch

The Pussycat's Fan Club

Post 7

BMT

Hi, have mailed you the details scorp. Yahoo playing silly wotsits so you may get it twice. smiley - ermsmiley - doh

smiley - cat

The Pussycat's Fan Club

Post 8

Is Yahoo still playing up? smiley - erm

The Pussycat's Fan Club

Post 9

BMT

Hi Lil, seems to be ok again this evening. Even MSN Hotmail had problems, I had a message saying a mail I sent to GB has "been delayed" and will be delivered by Thursday! Never had that sort message before from msn. smiley - erm

smiley - cat

The Pussycat's Fan Club

Post 10

I've received messages saying they will be delayed..

.. Then a few days later, they have either been delivered, or I've received another email saying they couldn't deliver it.. smiley - online2long

The Pussycat's Fan Club

Post 11

scorp

smiley - erm Where did you mail the details Pussycat?

The Pussycat's Fan Club

Post 12

BMT

Hi, as you now know, to your yahoo addy. smiley - biggrin
Tis the only one I've got for you anyway. Hope the info was of use anyway. smiley - hug

smiley - cat

The Pussycat's Fan Club

Post 13

scorp

Oh ST! I am so desperately sorry - you must have thought me extremely rude - I didn't reply to a single one of your e-mails. *Scorp does a very public smiley - grovel* I really cannot remember when I last checked that account.

*personally blames Prof for getting me into this mess*

Many moons ago, Prof expressed a dislike for the hag bit of my e-mail addy. So! I created a new one scorpio_wtch at yahoo dot co dot uk (note no i in wtch) I then promptly forgot all about the old one (put it down to my age)

I must now also go over and apologise to FB - 'cos I have been wondering for quite some time, why I have been missing out on her weekly newsletter.

I shall also have to plough through the 64 other e-mails to that smiley - bleep address; which I have not checked.

Back later.
smiley - witch

The Pussycat's Fan Club

Post 14

<< I had a message saying a mail I sent to GB has "been delayed" and will be delivered by Thursday! >>

smiley - erm

I'll look forward to tomorrow then!

smiley - catsmiley - smooch

The Pussycat's Fan Club

Post 15

BMT

Hi scorpio, no worries, I've amended my contacts list accordingly smiley - hug

Yahoo mail has had a few issues of late as well which hasn't helped any. Fortunately I have back-up address's and currently have all mail forwarded to the most reliable one for now. smiley - ok

Hope everyone is well. smiley - smiley

smiley - cat

The Pussycat's Fan Club

Post 16

BMT

will have to organise a party for Monday, 3rd, Kitty, my little female tortoishel [sp] smiley - cat will be 20 years old then. smiley - biggrin
That makes her 140 in human years. smiley - yikes

smiley - cat

The Pussycat's Fan Club

Post 17

A beautiful little lady she is too! smiley - smiley

The Pussycat's Fan Club

Post 18

jollywinegums

Hi, folks,just butting in to let you know,Puss, that I tried sending you my E-Mail address, but it wouldn't go. Said you don't have an account with yahoo...

If you've changed it recently, could you let Prof: know,and he'll be able to give you mine.smiley - smiley

See yuz all on yikessmiley - hugs

The Pussycat's Fan Club

Post 19

BMT

Hi jolly, odd that. Only had a yahoo a/c since the day Yahoo began. smiley - erm Probably a fault with Yahoo's servers, they seem to be having a few issues of late. I'll sort it with the Prof, I'm actually going to his place this w/e. smiley - ok

BTW, anyone can post in here at anytime, tis a fan club afterall, free membership smiley - biggrin

smiley - cat

The Pussycat's Fan Club

Post 20

jollywinegums

smiley - cheers Sorted now, Puss.

Say hello to sc**bie for me, when you see Prof:,please.

P.S.(she only likes the buttered bit of your morning toast. No crusts smiley - rolleyes )

Key: Complain about this post