This is the Message Centre for Paul Prefect (It's been 2 years now... wow... 8-))

Just a thought

Post 21

Alien

I AM BACK!!! That's the most impostant thing right now... smiley - smiley Germany was great but a week in a family with no internet and only one lousy half-an-hour in an internet café with no time to answer to any posts is enough to make one crazy... smiley - winkeye No, honestly I didn't have any time to miss the computer but now that I'm here I'm hooked again... smiley - smiley Umm... I'll go and read about your concerts now... smiley - smiley

Just a thought

Post 22

Paul Prefect (It's been 2 years now... wow... 8-))

*grins* Yes, I know what it's like... I was away for almost 3 weeks a couple of months ago... smiley - smiley With no access to a computer whatsoever... smiley - winkeye It was terrible... smiley - winkeye And I *had* the time to miss it... smiley - smiley

...especially email, but that's another story... smiley - winkeye

Well, so I suppose you enjoyed your stay? smiley - smiley How did you do with the language? smiley - smiley

Anyway...

I don't know if you've noticed that I haven't moved...

...this is because of the major site update that happened while you were away...

It sort of botched the chess program, at least it wouldn't play when I tried... smiley - sadface

Well, OK, I admit I should have checked Pastey's page about that... smiley - winkeye But well... smiley - smiley I didn't really have the time... smiley - smiley

Just a thought

Post 23

Alien

Chess doesn't work? smiley - sadface Well, perhaps I could go and see if Pastey has anything to say about it... If I've got time... smiley - smiley

The Germany was very great... It's been almost ten years since I last was there... And it went also well with the language... As long as they were talking hochdeutsch... When it went to bayerisch I couldn't understand a word... smiley - smiley But I guess I learned something there too... smiley - smiley

Just a thought

Post 24

Alien

You're still on? Cool... smiley - smiley There nothing anywhere that says anything about the chess... smiley - sadface

Just a thought

Post 25

Paul Prefect (It's been 2 years now... wow... 8-))

Oh well... I was still on, I suppose...

...I was just about to answer when my mam came & virtually unplugged the modem from the phone line... smiley - sadface

She doesn't like me to be inline too much, can't you tell... smiley - winkeye

Sorry about that...

Nothing about the chess?

Oh well...

We'll see what happens, I suppose... smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Paul Prefect (It's been 2 years now... wow... 8-))

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more