This is the Message Centre for Worthy

I think i'm paranoid

Post 1

Worthy

But by that definition, by merely thinking that i'm paranoid, isn't that not being paranoid in it's self?
But they are trying to kill everyone, so no-one is safe, because there is war on, so they're trying to kill everyone, so therefore they're not trying to kill me, but if so, then how do we know that they aren't?
When i'm gone they'll be after you next.

I think i'm paranoid

Post 2

Suz - *is gone*

But how do you know the rest of us arent "they", it may just be you - alone, no-ones on your side, everyones watching you to collect enough information to bring you down @ the next turn, everyone is out to get you. But it'll all build up to the one day of enlightenment; when you're told exactly who, exactly what and exactly when but leaving out the crucial WHY. Then they'll drop you somewhere on your own in total isolation and you'll die on your own, everything you thought you knew, everyone you thought you knew ending up being a lie, your concious years on 'earth' being merely a joke, a game in the conspiracy most commonly called LIFE.
.But thats my imagination stretching its legs.

I think i'm paranoid

Post 3

Worthy

What happens when your imagination decides to go for a run?

I think i'm paranoid

Post 4

Suz - *is gone*

I write songs about potatoes, hang gold baubles from my ceiling , cover my hands in "new skin", amongst other things. But it doesnt run about much, usually stays hidden in the corner where it belongs.

I think i'm paranoid

Post 5

Worthy

hmm, ok then, but i'm sure it would have lots more fun it you unlocked it every now and again?

I think i'm paranoid

Post 6

Suz - *is gone*

I could just open up my head and let it run away and be free and be happy

I think i'm paranoid

Post 7

Worthy

Shame about the mild side effects of such a proceedure, like a slight case of death.

I think i'm paranoid

Post 8

Suz - *is gone*

I dont really care what happens to me, as long as my imagination is happy and free then I dont mind. Plus being dead would solve a lot of problems

I think i'm paranoid

Post 9

Worthy

Hmm, is all i can really say.

I think i'm paranoid

Post 10

Suz - *is gone*

Yes...

I think i'm paranoid

Post 11

Suz - *is gone*

But you have to admit, being dead does have its advantages...

I think i'm paranoid

Post 12

Worthy

And this is the way of the world, one day we shall escape it.

I think i'm paranoid

Post 13

Suz - *is gone*

Nah, you cant escape anything, it'll come back to get you one day even bigger and more destructive than it is now

I think i'm paranoid

Post 14

Worthy

yeah, well i dont plan to be taken alive, or not give up without a fight

I think i'm paranoid

Post 15

Suz - *is gone*

You dont get choices and you cant fight against life, you'll always lose

I think i'm paranoid

Post 16

Worthy

Well, i'm determined not to, and you know i like being awkward, i'm not stopping till i've made a difference.

I think i'm paranoid

Post 17

Suz - *is gone*

hm....good luck..

I think i'm paranoid

Post 18

Worthy

mm, yeah i'll probably need it, but i think perseverance will be useful too.

I think i'm paranoid

Post 19

Suz - *is gone*

Quite a few people I know are deciding to fight against "the system".......so you're not alone

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Worthy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more