This is the Message Centre for alicat (Patron Saint of Good Taste)

Howdy

Post 1

Captain John Carter

Evening there Alicat. Having stumbled across your existence I would like to say howdy as I am familiar with the City of Roses (as I recall it likes to be known). You see though I am currently living(?) in the Big Smoke - also known as T.O. - my roots are in Welland. I look forward to hereing from you.

Howdy

Post 2

Captain John Carter

Hint. smiley - winkeye
Hint. smiley - winkeye

Howdy

Post 3

alicat (Patron Saint of Good Taste)

LOL. Took me long enough, didn't it? I should always check my message centre first. smiley - smiley Sorry I missed this entry earlier.

So, how are you today John? I will be in Toronto on Aug. 11th, for the AC/DC concert at the ACC. I haven't seen the place yet. I have many fond memories of MLG. Never saw the Leafs play in T.O. I've been to a couple of their games in Buffalo. Been a Leaf fan since I was a little kitten. smiley - smiley

Did I ask you already what kind of music you like? Have you seen the movie "The Matrix"? It has a bit of the love theme to it. I'm so far behind here on my replies.

See you in the funny pages. smiley - winkeye

Ali*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for alicat (Patron Saint of Good Taste)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more