This is the Message Centre for alicat (Patron Saint of Good Taste)

No Subject

Post 1

alicat (Patron Saint of Good Taste)

I dreamed that I was having a heart attack. smiley - sadface When I woke, my left arm was asleep. (tingling)

That is very scary!!

Post 2

cloughie(Patron Saint of Flying Pigs)stop by my barbecue! A520318

My girlfriend does things like that sometimes. She has a sort of sleep disorder I think, but I'm no doctor. I do think that it's strange to have scary dreams night after night.

*unless you enjoy them like I do*smiley - smileysmiley - sadface 8-0

That is very scary!!

Post 3

I don't mind the odd bad dream myself. smiley - smiley They make the good dreams all the better. smiley - smiley

That is very scary!!

Post 4

cloughie(Patron Saint of Flying Pigs)stop by my barbecue! A520318

I like any dream I can remember. They are few and far between for me. smiley - erm

That is very scary!!

Post 5

Really? I have very vivid dreams, and they are in colour. I especially remember things that are blue. smiley - smiley I have a fine bracelet of blue roses tatooed on my left ankle. I chose blue roses because they are supposed to symbolize "the desire to attain the unattainable". White is purity, red passion, pink and yellow are something else. smiley - smiley

That is very scary!!

Post 6

Monkey Boy

Many years ago I had a dream that I was putting up a tent on a very windy day. I woke up in the morning shivering. When I looked up I realised that I was outside on my patio and that I had hung my duvet over the beam in the porch roof. Now that is a bit strange!

That is very scary!!

Post 7

MB, Babe. Have you checked out The Post? I wrote an article about bottled love, and monsy put it in. smiley - smiley IT's working. smiley - smiley

That is very scary!!

Post 8

Monkey Boy

Cool. I got your e-mail and checked it out this morning. Nice bit of writing my darling. I've just gone to the ballroom for a dance. i think you've allready made your way there.

That is very scary!!

Post 9

Yes, and I want a nice, slow dance. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for alicat (Patron Saint of Good Taste)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more