This is the Message Centre for J'au-æmne

Mayan Calendar

Post 1

The Frood (Stop Torture: A455528)

I see you wrote something about the Mayan Calendar system and I am writing a project for the University of Life about Latin American cultures. Would you like to contribute to project with information about the Mayans? Or if you don't have time/don't want to, may I add that article to the project?

Mayan Calendar

Post 2

J'au-æmne

Hi there smiley - smiley

Thanks very much for asking. smiley - smiley

I have to confess that the Maya aren't really my strong point... that entry was born long ago from an offhand comment in a forum about a book I read on the number zero, and while I think its probably factually correct I don't really know much more than the first thing about the Maya.

I vaguely know a teeeny bit about their gods, but only a small amount & I wouldn't really know where to find out more.

Having said that I'd love for my entry to be included in your project, that would be cool smiley - smiley

Joanna

Mayan Calendar

Post 3

The Frood (Stop Torture: A455528)

Aw, too bad. Reading that entry you seemed like an expert on Mayas.
Thank you! I'll tell you when the project is ready.

Mayan Calendar

Post 4

J'au-æmne

I look forward to reading it. Although I don't know much about them I find them and their doings fascinating... smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for J'au-æmne

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more