This is the Message Centre for Miss Archy

bored bored bored bored bored

Post 1

Miss Archy

Well, I'm glad to see h2g2 wasn't down for very long during the upgrade...the did a lot better than Fortunecity UK smiley - winkeye I've tried the new 'Alabaster' skin...I'm trying to decide whether I like it or not... I think the articles are a much easier to read with the new look/layout, but it makes the site look too much like any other commercial site... The original blue one was so much more original...not that this is bad...it's just that I envisioned something totally different for the guide. Oh well smiley - smiley My fish appears to have died...I dunno, maybe they've moved or removed the file... smiley - sadface Well, at least I don't have to think of a name for it anymore... I like the new smiley too smiley - tongueout ...except for the tongue...why is it black?!

Oh, if you (you know who you are) read this, I'm going out to lunch, so I won't be here...

Post 2

G Man

17 hours later, and I'm here...you'll be sleeping now though. smiley - smiley Yes, I think the classic GOO skin is much better than that new one... I'll be sticking with it anyway smiley - smiley

Post 3

Miss Archy

Well, I guess it doesn't matter that I went out to lunch yesterday smiley - smiley

hmmm...I'm still using that new alabaster thing...and I don't like it today any more than I did yesterday...in fact, I think I like it less... I'm thinking about returning to classic goo smiley - smiley They could have at least used the same colors for the new guide. . . oh well smiley - smiley

Another thing that should have been changed but wasn't is the smiley face thing... : + ) doesn't turn into a smiley, but : + - + ) does. . .weird. . .

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Miss Archy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more