This is the Message Centre for RoxyChick7

R8 my joke

Post 1

RoxyChick7

I have two jokes so send me a line and rate then 4 me.
A blonde was driving along in the car with her boyf when she looked out the window and saw another blonde in the middle of a field in a rowing boat! "Its people like them who give us blondes a bad name,"she said in disgust. "If i could swim out there i would kick her ass!"

rate this outta 5 ples

There were 3 escaped female convicts. one was blond, one was brunette and one was a redhead. They new they were being followed by the police so they decided to take shelter 4 the nite in an abandoned barn. They wer up on the rafterswhen they and a police car pull up outside and a door opening. 'ther in here' a voice called.'look i can see there footprints. 'shit' said the blonde.'what was that' one of the policemen called. they hurried inside. 'quick each of u hide in one of those saks' the redhead called.The policemen came into the barn. one of them said check those sacks ova ther.wen the policeman began to open the sack the redhead inside said 'woof, woof'. oh said the policeman.'thers a dog in this sac.he went to the next sac with the brunette in it.
'meow'said the brunette very convincingly. 'oh thers a cat in this sac said the policeman. he went to the last sac. thinking quickly the blonde inside said 'potatoes'!smiley - laugh

R8 my joke

Post 2

RoxyChick7

5 and 5

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for RoxyChick7

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more