This is the Message Centre for Fizwig 16588

Introduction

Post 1

Fizwig 16588

Well Hi there!
My name is Harriet, I am an 18 year old student living near Oxford, UK.
Basically why I'm here: My dad got me interested in Hitchhiker at the tender age of 8, and basically I've been hooked since. When I heard about this, I thought, hey my opportunity to add something to the web, since my homepage died.
More about me: Well I'm just about to take my a-levels(biology, chemistry, maths and french) so I'm a little busy at the moment. I intend to go to Manchester University next september to study Pharmacy.
Anyhow in the mean time I will try and post as much information as I can about my life and area.
For starters tomorrow night I'm going in to Oxford to celebrate May Morning in style, this may involve sleeping in odd places but I can garrentee that it will be fun and anyone in the area should come along either for the all night party/balls that occur, or to come along early in the morning (like 7am), to watch the choir sing on top of Magdalen tower, thats one of the colleges. Anyhow I'll tell you more when I get back!
Adios
Harriet

hey- no fart jokes!!

Post 2

Beany Heeny

hi there harri. You may not know me, as I am real new to this internet thang(THAT WAS NOT A TYPING ERROR)but I couldnt help but notice your intro to your life, beer sesh,etc. But anyway, I always wondered what living at uni was like, being the little old 16 year old that I am! So, please could you tell me what you get up to? (not being nosey or anything!!) By this I mean, well, do you learn more from the students than the tachers? Why? I dont mind if you think thatI am totally weird, but I am not strange at all, just curious...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Fizwig 16588

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more