A Conversation for Katonah, New York, USA

What is going on?

Post 1

Bassman

How come my entries are all of a sudden acquiring editors, but not being admitted to the hallowed halls of "approved entires?"? And shouldn't I get some say in how my piece is edited? Some of this is just plain wrong, now.....

What is going on?

Post 2

Jimi X

What parts are wrong?

This piece will become an Approved Entry in the very near future. It is just waiting to move onto the front page. That is why I got the editor tag up there. As for the rest, I don't recall changing very much of this at all, so please let me know what bit needs fixing....

- Jimi X

What is going on?

Post 3

the zen master of spork

That is so true. Not only that, but this is the most neglected posting!! An outrage!! Which is exactally why I am responding to it... then mayhap it willn't be the the before-stated underprivilaged thing that it is. smiley - bigeyes

What is going on?

Post 4

Anonymouse

Don't worry.. your page should now be changed back to it's old self. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Katonah, New York, USA

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more