This is the Message Centre for scottobear?¿

Scotto's progress.

Post 1

scottobear?¿

Well, Mr journal, much has happened. Saturday, A was at the theatre, and before I could figure out how to ask for her number, she offered it to me. Hoody-hoo! I think this Karma thing really works! Anyhow, We went on a date today, before I went in to work. She was Beautiful. (And was wearing platforms! I'd guess that she was about 6'2 or more in them. How wonderful.) She greeted me with a warm hug, and we went roaming around. (Both of us are without car.) We took a tour of the local amenities, Borders, the wacky clothes store (She's a shoe horse... with great taste in foolish footwear.) the Gay pride shirt shop. I discovered not without too much aplomb that she shares my sense of humor, political views and lifestyle sense. (in a nutshell, she's goofy & a wee bit crass, in favor of personal choice as long as nooe is hurt, and no car) From there, we discussed all sorts of stuff, where she's from, pets, roommates (one of which is getting over chicken pox), tattoos (there's one, I'll keep it secret, but I did see it.) and two piercings (which, sadly, I didn't get to see, but hopefully on a future adventure.) She used to have a nose and eyebrow pierced too, but removed them so she could find work. (used to have pink hair too...I'd love to see what that looked like. her current crop on top is a pretty brounette.) She has a beautiful smile, and eyes I could look into for years. We took a cab to the mall, and got pizza and cherry cokes (She's got a poor-paying job, so was careful with my money, which I appreciate, but didn't sweat too much, I enjoy paying for meals and entertainment of my date) Apparently that was the first Pizza she'd had in like 6 mos, as she doesn't get to eat out much. We saw 'Final Destination, which was a nice silly horror flick, that allowed us to mock it due to the lack of other folks in the theatre. (we were about 1/2 of the population there, and we got in free due to her film connections.) Got some hugs in, and dropped her home, then went in to work. she says she'll ring me up about getting together later this week, I hope I'm not totally mistaken about her liking me. Mm-boy! It's good to be near & romantic a pretty, and intelligent woman.

Key: Complain about this post

Scotto's progress.

More Conversations for scottobear?¿

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more