This is the Message Centre for Astrolabos

hi there,

Post 1

kats-eyes (psychically confirmed caffeine addict)

nice to meet you, welcome to the Guide!
I can point you in the direction of another stargazer - he's residing at the Observatory in Frink's Drinks at http://www.h2g2.com/a185447 - maybe you'd like to have a look.
or a smiley - fish...

have fun,
kats-eyes.

ps: oh, I almost forgot - if you'd need help, just give a shout at http://www.h2g2.com/a214796smiley - winkeye

Post 2

Astrolabos

Thanks for dropping bysmiley - smiley
Hope to see you again...

Post 3

sure, I'll check on you again smiley - winkeye
k*

?

Post 4

Astrolabos

I can say that I have transformed to a big question mark, conserning this site.... could you help me and tell me what is going on here?

?

Post 5

"what is going on here" is quite a heavy question smiley - winkeye
weeell, mostly people writing entries (those are supposed to be about real places and real things to do, but what the heck....) and incessantly chatting about whatever leaps in their minds.
If you wanted to know "is there a purpose, a reason for all this?" - yes there is. or so I'm told. we pretty much achieve to mangle it up smiley - winkeye - but it's fun.
I don't know what to tell you really - if you could tell me what you'd be interested in, maybe I could tell you some places to look??

hope that I can help you then smiley - winkeye
k*

?

Post 6

Astrolabos

There are so many articles to look, that i feel that i am lost. anyway, i cannot comperhand all the things that you can do in the h2g2 yet.
I would appreciate your assistance, and tolerance, because english is not my mother language....I am from Greece.
Thanks anyway and have a very nice day smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Astrolabos

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more