This is the Message Centre for tlwshrugged

Hola from your ACE, T!...

Post 1

Kristina the Flamenco Dancer - PS of Duende, Muse

*sweeping in*

Hi and <./>welcome</.> to h2g2!smiley - smiley

As this site might appear to be a bit overwhelming to begin with, I recommend taking the <./>DontPanic-Tour</.> to find out what it's all about.

A quick and easy way to find out what's going on right now is checking the h2g2 <./>FrontPage</.> - it's updated each weekday and contains a lot of interesting links to various articles and conversations.

Feisor has created a page with useful links and tips found here: A719840.

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions about h2g2 - we <./>ACEs</.> are here to help new researchers find their way around. You'll find the most commonly asked questions, and answers, at <./>DontPanic-FAQ</.>.

Enjoy exploring!
Kristina smiley - rose

Post 2

tlwshrugged

Well hello to you too. Thanks for making me feel welcome! I'll take that tour. I hope I can actually contribute around here instead of being the normal drain on socitey that I seem to be.

Post 3

Kristina the Flamenco Dancer - PS of Duende, Muse

Just let me know if there's anything that you'd like to know about h2g2.

What kind of contribution were you thinking of? I'd be happy to give you more links or some tips!smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for tlwshrugged

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more