This is the Message Centre for SilverSolstice

A big fat grin from Greebo

Post 1

GreeboTCat

Hey... ~huggle~... was wondering around and saw your light on... so me new you where home... ~grin~... hmmm... nice place you have here... would be nicer with a few doughnuts scattered about the place... (hint... hint!!!)

Post 2

SilverSolstice

Welcome inside, Greebo. smiley - smiley

As it happens, I just got back from Krispy Kreme - here's the box. I got 5 plain glazed, 2 glazed & chocolate iced, 2 glazed cruellers, a powdered/blueberry filled, and a chocolate iced/creme filled. I ate two of the plain glazed and one of the chocolate iced at the store, but if I'd known you were coming I'd have saved them for you. Take your pick, dear!

And I don't just keep doughnuts lying about for fear someone might just wander through and take them...or in case they might meet a fate similar to that of the cookie you offer your guests. smiley - smiley

Oh, and ~huggle back~...I like having a cat about the place...

Post 3

GreeboTCat

~Greebo peers into the the box...~ They all look so nice Silver... er may me call you Silver??? ~grin~... Me not know which one to choose... ~Greebo suddenly grins brightly... and tips the whole box into her cavernous mouth..~

Jolly good doughnuts these... ~grin~

Post 4

SilverSolstice

Glad you like them *smile*

Of course you may call me Silver.

I have some milk in the fridge. Would you like some to help wash down the doughnuts?

Post 5

GreeboTCat

Yes indeed me would... in a tall glass with a straw please...

Post 6

SilverSolstice

*pours milk into tall glass and inserts pretty curly pink straw*

Here you go, Greebz dear. Enjoy (I know I always do!).

Post 7

GreeboTCat

Slurp!!

Guzzle!!

Slurp!!

BURP!!!!!

Wow... that sure was good... ~grin~

Post 8

SilverSolstice

smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for SilverSolstice

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more