A Conversation for The Aces' Home Page

The Bi-Monthly List

Post 1

Zulu One

Anyone who is interested in sharing their knowledge, but don't want to write an article, should come to my homepage and submit to the BML (Bi-Monthly List). The BML is designed for people to vote on subjects that interest them. Those who have seen the List of the Day on the DilbertZone (http://www.dilbert.com/) will know what I mean.

The first topic, for April/May 2000, is the best first lines of novels, short stories, etc. and I could really do with some input. Send me your favourite first line and the best will be kept in the archive of past topics. Other subjects will be posted on the page at the beginning of every bi-month, so come by every so often.

Please post soon! I don't want to end up with no postings at all smiley - smiley

The Bi-Monthly List

Post 2

Demon Drawer

Far out in the unchartered backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.

Need I say what tha't the first line of. smiley - winkeye

The Bi-Monthly List

Post 3

Demon Drawer

This is a story about memory. And this much can be remembered.

Terry Pratchett 'Soul Music'

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more