This is the Message Centre for Venus In Cornflowers

Hey sweetums.

Post 1

The Duke of Dunstable

Just popped in for a friendly visit. I thought it a polite thing to do. Nice place you have here. smiley - smiley

Hey sweetums.

Post 2

Venus In Cornflowers

*runs up to the Duke and throws her arms round him*

smiley - smoochOh its been ages since I've had visitors. Done the old place up a little. Glad you like it.smiley - biggrin

Now what can I get you? Will it be smiley - tea or smiley - coffee or something stronger perhaps? You've arrived just in time for some warm fruit smiley - cake too, fresh from the oven, if you fancy a bit?smiley - smiley

smiley - angel

Hey sweetums.

Post 3

The Duke of Dunstable

Yes, that would be lovely. smiley - smiley And just coffee, thank you. I'm due for a game of golf in an hour.

Hey sweetums.

Post 4

Venus In Cornflowers

*makes some fresh smiley - coffee*

Playing a round this afternoon? I'm sure it will be just perfect.smiley - smiley

*pours smiley - coffeesmiley - coffee and passes one to the Duke*

So I see you have not been around much yourself. Been anywhere nice?

smiley - angel

Hey sweetums.

Post 5

The Duke of Dunstable

I have, as a matter of fact. Paris, Lefkas (a Greek island) and New York. Off to Bologna in two weeks. Wish I could say they are relaxing trips, but it's all work related... I expect that bit of my work to cool down soon though. *s*

What you been up to, then?

Hey sweetums.

Post 6

Venus In Cornflowers

That sounds like good work if you can get it.smiley - smiley

I've been busy living, loving, laughing and trying to ignore the daily grind.smiley - bigeyes

Its not easy to slip back in here when so many things have disappeared, like my conversations and pictures.smiley - sadface Life is full of changes though.smiley - smiley

smiley - angel

Hey sweetums.

Post 7

The Duke of Dunstable

Changes are good until they're proven otherwise. Unless they are genuinly bad changes, of course.

Hey sweetums.

Post 8

Venus In Cornflowers

I like to think that changes are for the goodsmiley - smiley

Not much you can do about them anyway, so may as well go with the flow.

smiley - angel

Hey sweetums.

Post 9

The Duke of Dunstable

No change in my game, I can report. Got my bottom wipped. I was less than the dust under the wheels of my opponents wagon of triumph...

Hey sweetums.

Post 10

Venus In Cornflowers

Sorry to hear that but if you want your bottom whipped under less stressful circumstances you have only to asksmiley - winkeye

Other than golf, how have you been?

smiley - angel

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Venus In Cornflowers

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more