This is the Message Centre for I.V. BeerDwarf

Other product lines

Post 1

james007

Greetings. As a marketing guru, I thought you might like these additions to your beer range.

XXX and vomit. Perfect for your twelfth beer on a Friday night - just ask for an "XXX and vomit", then open the bottle, go outside, and pour it onto the pavement. Stop that stomach-muscle inconvenience and cut out the middle-man; buy the vomit from behind the bar.

XXX and crisps. A perfect compliment to our best-selling XXX and peanuts range. Coming soon: XXX and foam shrimps.

XXX Export. Only available overseas.

XXX Party Pack. Contains:
- 24 cans of XXX, including one where the ring-pull is carefully designed to snap off, thereby entertaining your guests with your attempts to get into the can using just a knife.
- One knife
- One bandage
- One hospital treatment token
- A condom party pack. (NB: Not to be used for sexual intercourse. Not that you'll be in any fit state anyway.)
- One video, containing some dodgy 50's film and marked "THE ONLY THING ON SO WE THOUGHT WE'D WATCH IT"
- Blow-up angry neighbour, for use after midnight. Has voice-chip with "Keep the bloody noise down here... if you don't mind" pre-programmed (British model only).
- Blow-up SWAT team, for use at any time. Includes ludicrous uniforms, over-large machine guns and silly stickers saying "POLICE". (US model only)

Cheesy XXX - the same beer you know well - with a intriguing cheesy taste.

"X.5" - trendily-packaged small bottle priced at double the price of a can of XXX. Contains exactly the same beer. Why change a winning formula?

[PS: As a marketing guru, I of course have no marketing qualifications at all.]

Other product lines

Post 2

I.V. BeerDwarf

I like the cut of your jib. What can I offer you to entice you to join the company as Senior Marketing Executive, or any other wanky title you desire.
The job is yours if you so wish young man!
I especially like the side "blow-up" products....

Other product lines

Post 3

james007

Thanks for the job offer.

I would like to propose a job title of "Senior Marketing Executive Director General (Excellent)" which, quite apart from being suitable wanky, also has the initials "SMEDGE" which is a word I'm quite proud of.

My salary would be a life's supply of beer.

Please forward the salary to me by e-mail.

Other product lines

Post 4

I.V. BeerDwarf

It's a deal!

I hope the life time supply beer won't be anything from our product line, or it would be a very short life.

Other product lines

Post 5

I.V. BeerDwarf

What do you think of the export beer being named "XXXport"

XXXport - it's not quite beer, it's not quite port, we wouldn't drink it ourselves, but we're sure foreigners would!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for I.V. BeerDwarf

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more