Hi BP!!!

Post 1

Shorty

Hey Beth, long time no chat like, how you keeping sweetie???...XXXXX

Shorty smiley - winkeye

Hi BP!!!

Post 2

billypilgrim

Heya, Azza, what's up? I don't come around here nearly as often as I used to; real life is keeping me busy.

Shawn will be here in less than a month to help me celebrate my 30th. I finally get some time off work; four whole days, morning til night, to be together. smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

I hear you have a new woman in your life. I also hear you know how to cook. Care to give Shawn a few lesson? He'd just as soon eat out of cans (oh, sorry, "tins") every day, I think!!!

Hi BP!!!

Post 3

Shorty

Yeah, Shawn was on about his lack of cooking skills to me the other day. When I said I could cook he thought I meant put summat in the microwave LOL.

Nearly 30 eh? I'm 26 today so I'm still a few years behind you. I'll give Shawn a card to take over with him when he goes.

And yes I have a new lady friend. I think I have actually got it right this time a she is bessotted with me. I'll E-mail you a pic of her when I manage to get a decent one smiley - smiley

Hi BP!!!

Post 4

billypilgrim

Apparently, Shawn has learned to make shepherd's pie. Mmmm.

Did you get the e-card I sent you? 26 already.... Don't worry, 30's just around the corner for you. smiley - winkeye

Shawn's already sent me a picture of your new "lady friend." Sara, is it? Glad to hear things are going well. My only advice would be to make sure you get to be friends with her. It's the backbone of a good relationship. If everything you learn about her just makes you want to learn more, then you're on to something.... smiley - smiley

Hi BP!!!

Post 5

Shorty

We are good friends already and it just keeps on getting better...smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for billypilgrim

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more