This is the Message Centre for billypilgrim

we need to chat

Post 1

msmonsy

is it just me or is it getting a bit odd in that tunnel over there?? smiley - winkeye
why don't you and i come to an agreement of sorts??
i give you this rather large basket of goodies and you forget all about that little incident down the hall?? smiley - bigeyes
monsy smiley - fish

we need to chat

Post 2

billypilgrim

Hmmm..... Yes, it IS getting a bit odd. It's turned into some sort of Pokemon War Games. Hahaha.

Sooooooo, Ms Monsy. What's in the basket....?

we need to chat

Post 3

msmonsy

i'm glad i'm not the only one who thought so smiley - winkeye
as for the basket, well.........it's one of my special ones that i normaly keep for myself but since desperate times call for desperate measures i am giving one to you smiley - smiley
it contains whatever you want it to contain, what i mean is it is a wishing basket, you wish for something reach in and voila! it appears in the basket smiley - bigeyes just remember to use this basket carefully, in the wrong hands it could be quite dangerous smiley - smiley
monsy smiley - fish

we need to chat

Post 4

billypilgrim

I can see where that could be a powerful gift. Are you sure it's not a Trojan Horse of sorts, Monsy...? Still, I will accept it with gratitude and all due warnings of caution. On one condition....

....your dear NM has hinted at the possibility of a picture of himself in, erm (I know you find this difficult to believe) a chastity belt as part of the bargaining unit. Whaddya say? smiley - bigeyes

*tests magic basket by reaching in and pulling out a single chocolate chip cookie*. Mmmmmmm

we need to chat

Post 5

msmonsy

the basket is on the up and up smiley - smiley just remember to use it carefully and not to let it get into the wrong hands.....i tremble to think of the outcome smiley - winkeye
as for NM in a chastity belt.....oh my! i am going to have to see this one LOL!!!....must see what i can do hehe!! smiley - bigeyes
monsy smiley - fish

we need to chat

Post 6

billypilgrim

Hullo, Monsy. Sorry I've been away so long. The holidays had me busy, and my stiff neck was telling me I'd been spending too much time in front of the computer and not enough time in the real world....

Well, I will accept your lovely basket graciously, as a token of peace. Thank you kindly. I will treat it with all due respect, and not let it get into anyone'd hands who might misuse it. YK, for example. smiley - winkeye

And I'm still waiting on that picture of NM in a chastity belt. La-di-daaa-di-daa. smiley - bigeyes

we need to chat

Post 7

msmonsy

hehe!! looks like both of us had the same thoughts....i have not been here for the past couple of days as well smiley - smiley
between things that kept me busy and sore fingers from typing (i spend all day at work in front of one of these as well) i decided to take a short break smiley - smiley
i am glad to see you approve of the basket and YES! by all means keep it away from YK!! heaven knows what would happen if it were to get into his hands!!
when it comes to the picture of NM in a chastity belt you are not alone....i too am waiting for that LOL!!! smiley - winkeye
monsy smiley - fish

Is there a thief in the house...

Post 8

Shorty

Hmmmm, all seems very quiet in here, looks like this room has been deserted, but whats this hiding under that old blanket?

*Lifts blanket to find one of Monsy's special baskets*

Whay hey, jackpot...I think I can find a use for this if no one wants it. I think I'll just take this back to my page for safe keeping smiley - winkeye MWU-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAaaaaa (That was supposed to be an eviiil laugh by the way)...

Post 9

msmonsy

and here i thought it sounded like you had something caught in your throat smiley - winkeye hehe!!
you know, i had almost forgotten about this thread....i really must ask NM about that chastity belt smiley - winkeye
monsy smiley - fish

Post 10

Shorty

Well I was just been nosey...wondered if I would get anyones attention LOL. And yes we must see NM in a chastity belt...smiley - winkeye

Post 11

msmonsy

you? being nosey LOL!! never smiley - winkeye.....
btw, how do you do the tongue sticking out one?? i'm still getting my feet wet in this new place smiley - winkeye
monsy smiley - fish

Post 12

Shorty

Erm..we have new smileys do we??? Not sure, lets experiment...

Post 13

msmonsy

yes, there is one i have seen floating around the forums with its tongue sticking out...like this smiley - tongueout except the tongue is on the bottom, not the top....but i don't know how to do it smiley - winkeye
monsy smiley - fish

Post 14

msmonsy

HEY!!! I CAN DO IT!!! YEEEEAAAAA!!!!
smiley - tongueout is : - P
monsy *who is happy now that she can stick her tongue out at people* smiley - tongueout

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for billypilgrim

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more